Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

The start of an awful addiction - 6/7

Hey how's it going viewers that I have cleverly tricked into viewing my blog.

Today is the day that I start my very first blog. To be honest, the only reason I am creating this blog is to spite my friend's friend who has a blog of her own. Why you ask, well it's because she criticizes my photography as well as my friend's and honestly, her's is awful for it consists of "let me place my camera on auto, point-and-shoot, then bash other people's photography with no real knowledgeable criticism".

In light of that, attached is a photo of which my friend Jesse took of me at the Charles River where we walked a total of 6-miles because I stupidly forgot my keys by the pier furthest from my car.



What I hold in my hand isn't a military weapon or a ninja-sword, although it very well may be. It is in fact my old tripod which I have gracefully gifted to my friend Jesse in his efforts to further enjoy photography to his heart's content.


Now that my introduction is complete, click on the next post for a few other Charles River related photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment