Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pants are for Lame-O's - 6/9

So in efforts to step away from the city, I decided to head to the beach, Nantasket Beach to be precise. The weather wasn't even that great, so why go you ask, well it was for my friend Faith.


Yeah she's pretty goofy but she's great. One of the most optimistic people I know, regardless of how crappy things get. The only thing is that she used to live in Brockton with me, but now she lives down south, due to her parents. It's rather disappointing to be honest. This beach day was the last day I saw her before she went back.




As we sat around doing nothing, my friend Alex started singing some songs. Three guys randomly came by and attempted to seduce her, I'm not sure if it worked or not but thats really none of my business. We then hung out by the swings and just chilled and enjoyed the night sky. It was a peaceful night.




This is my asian friend Taylor, he's a jackass, enough said.

And the rest of the evening sort of faded away with everyone smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment