Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Charles Part Deux - 6/7

So these are the rest of the photos. Enjoy, touch yourself, hairspray your puppy, I don't care, just look at the photos. These photos were taken in sequential order of the journey. Our destination was the pier to sit down and contemplate life, of course on the way, we took some photos.

 Starting point: MIT - End point: All the fuck way over there.


This was during the start of the 6-mile journey where we had to compete with another photographer for the better positioning of the street. He held up his tripod and had a look of "HEY! You youngin's better step off my turf or I'll... I'll... well I won't do anything since I'm a fragile old man holding a tripod, but I sure will give you a dirty look!" And sure enough... he did.


I persuaded my friend Jesse to stop and take some photos. I was rather disappointed though because as we got to this spot, I was hoping for little children. I came during the day one time and little kids were swinging left and right without any supervision! It was a dream-come-true, but to my dismay, I guess little kids don't swing by the Charles River at 11PM.... their loss.


This photo here is our destination photo. We sat on the pier, scared away two sexually driven lovers with our cameras, and then sat and smoked our night away. We sat, we talked, we sang, then we realized crap, we should take some photos. And that is exactly what we did. I wish the city skyscrapers came out sharper, but hey, with the crappy tripod I had, I wasn't too shocked.


That concludes my exciting journey that day. Further blogs will be posted when I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment